Wts/wtt

Brandon canteell
I have a elite force ump that needs better sodering on the connector and im willing to sell it and three high cap mags and the suppresor that goes on it for 150 or a elite force pistol or a m4. The ump also has custom work done in the form that the standard irons have been removed and a extra rail has been put there in place of both. Also the normal pastic barrel that comes on it has been replaced with the matrix metal outer barrel and suppresor.  I also have a marine digital woodland top and a woodland top im selling. The price on each of them is 5 dollars a piece. I have a tmc double m4 taco i aant to trade out for a hsgi taco. And a marine cover and bandana im selling each for 1 dollar. Message me at 405 974 1021 for info. Im accepting trades on all items and paypal for payment