Iron Horse III: No Country for Old Men MILSIM?

Iron Horse III: No Country for Old Men MILSIM?

David Pfeifer
Can someone confirm that D14 is hosting the MILSIM game on September 16/17?  Iron Horse III? I see it listed in the MilSim Texas Association but I can't find anything on GI Tactical or D14 so I wanted to make sure this was really happening?  For such a large game I thought there would be something discussing the event.

Any information would be appreciated, thank you.