I want to buy your Boneyard AEGs, and spring snipers.

1IV

I want to buy your Boneyard AEGs, and spring snipers.

1IV
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Don't try to dig a tick out of his game.... if they won't call a hit,  stop and go fight another who will.

Re: I want to buy your Boneyard AEGs, and spring snipers.

John
I have an old kwa g36c that does not work an i am willing to sell for $60
1IV

Re: I want to buy your Boneyard AEGs, and spring snipers.

1IV
Noted- I love those tough little folders. Noted. It will take me a minute to slate it into my acquisitions. Im inventory heave right this second.

It'll probably be about a week or two before I can aquire it. Ill save this email.

Thanks,

Gary

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2017, at 10:42 PM, John [via D14 Airsoft Buy | Sell | Trade] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have an old kwa g36c that does not work an i am willing to sell for $60

http://d14-airsoft-buy-sell-trade.2360522.n4.nabble.com/I-want-to-buy-your-Boneyard-AEGs-and-spring-snipers-tp380p503.html
To unsubscribe from I want to buy your Boneyard AEGs, and spring snipers., click here.
NAML

Klasek29@gmail.com
Have you thought about buying the gun
1IV

Re: I want to buy your Boneyard AEGs, and spring snipers.

1IV
Good morning John.

The dry spell of non buyers showing up in the summer heat has broken. IF i havnt wated too long to respond to buying the boneyard G36.

I am located in McKinney and work in Farmers Branch. Hopefully that 75/635 coridor is near you. I work till 6pm MT off W afternoon. Thurs off, Friday 6-6 working.

If its still available, can we meet up?

Gary