Dagestan - Can I bring my shield for Chechen?

Dagestan - Can I bring my shield for Chechen?

Andrew Frosch
Here is the URL to the video of my son and I at Airsoft GI in Plano showing them our shield we built.  I had told them about it during its construction, and they said bring it by when it was done.  Hoping to use it at Dagestan event if possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQVZcfw8PB8

Re: Dagestan - Can I bring my shield for Chechen?

AN_IRISH_POTATO
You will probably be able to use it with some restrictions. What those might be I have no idea. I would say if you don't get an answer here then bring it to Dagestan and see what they say. Sorry I could give a definitive answer. I saw your vid and it looks super cool. Hope to see you there.

An_Irish_Potato